Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Progress

Many thanks to all of you who have taken my calls and taken action to make your donations. I am thrilled to report that we now have about $2,500 in the bank and we are moving in on our short-term goal of $6,000.

I meant it when I said that every little bit helps and I am grateful for the few children who have broken open their piggy banks and given what they had to give.

I know we are all "hit up" from multiple worthy causes but the difference here is that you have a chance to directly help a family that will thank you personally for your generosity and I promise to keep you updated on this blog with their progress.

Lastly, if you are thinking of donating please do so now as I need to be buying tickets by this time next week to meet our deadline to have the family enter the US by early August.

Thank you so much for helping this sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment